World Class Venue
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s business, shopping and recreation district, opened for business in early June 2005. It is a state-of-the-art exhibition, conference and events facility that sits on the edge of the leafy Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) Park. Within walking distance to the KLCC Towers, 5-star and business hotels and linked by tunnel to the Suria KLCC shopping mall and entertainment complex, it is the ideal location for an Exhibition.
Date & Time
|10 - 12 October 2013||10.30 am – 6.00 pm||Trade visitors Only|
|13 October 2013||10.30 am – 5.00 pm||Trade & Public Visitors|
- Free admission. Registration & accreditation are required on Trade days. For Public Day, walk-in visitors are most welcomed but visitors are strongly encouraged to pre-register themselves to avoid long queue and inconvenience.
- Trade days are open to professionals, trade and business visitors by invitation or business card registration only.
- Every participant and visitor including accompanying persons must be pre-registered in order to attend the exhibition, conference and other concurrent events throughout the event period.
- Children 12 years & below will NOT be permitted admission.
- All visitors must be properly attired. The organizer reserves the rights to refuse any entry at their discretion, including those inappropriately dressed. Bermudas, shorts, sandals and slippers are NOT permitted.
- The organizers reserve the right to refuse any entry at their discretion.
This year we introduced the Q-Ray LED light bulb which is affordable for the public; we have people coming to our booth to buy the bulb on the spot and we have signed up quite a number of international distributors. We are close to closing a deal of RM1 mil; we have someone coming to buy a few.....
Lee Choo Boo, Group Managing Director/CEO, Itramas Corporation Sdn Bhd
Our company has about 10% market share in the global photovoltaic industry and we have been exhibiting at IGEM since the first one. IGEM is a good place to meet old customers and find new customers. I feel the solar sector is very promising in Malaysia because of the government's support of the FIT.....
Joey Zheng, Senior Account Manager (Applied PV), Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd
This is the second year we're having our own booth at IGEM, though we had a smaller presence in 2010. Over the years, we've noticed the crowd has become more targeted so that we see more industry players who are here to find out more, and who know the right questions to ask .....
Osmawi Yahya, Operations Manager, GUO Business Development
We are here every year because this is the right place to promote green tech such as bio-solids, bio-effluents and bio-gas, which are also produced by Indah Water although we are better known as a sewerage company. We produce bio-solids to be used as fertilisers, bio-effluents .....
Shaiful Bakhri, Senior Executive, Communications Department, Indah Water Konsortium
This is the third year we are here at IGEM, every year our booth gets bigger and taller! We keep coming back because of the good feedback and we want to have a market share in the solar panel industry. Our response this year has been fantastic, much better than last year, ever since the government implemented the FIT .....
Syed Eisa, General Manager, Malaysian Solar Resources Sdn Bhd